Hesabına erişemeyen eski üyeler Discord üzerinden yardım alabilir.
Merhaba Arkadaşlar

Runuo nun sitesinde yayımlanan bir scp yi evde denedım ve bir bug a rastlamadım gerçektende artk siteye gerek kalmadan oyun içinde forum kurabılıyoruz

Öncelikle gene konunun ana kaynağını belirteyim : https://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/70744-runuo-1-0-final-sorious-game-forums.htm

Kurulum

Öncelikle ana kaynak sitesinden yazının altındaki Forums 1.3.6.zip (24.7 KB, 328 views) dosyasını indiriyoruz

Sonra herhangi bir yere cıkartıyoruz

Vede scp dosyalarımızın içine atıyoruz

Server.exe yi çalııştırdıktan sonra

Oyun içinde [add ForumAdminStone komutunu kullanarak Forumumuzun admın stonesını eklemiş oluyoruz [ bunu illahi eklemek zorunda değilsiniz bir yere ]

Oyuncular vede sizin foruma girmeniz için [viewforums komutunu kullanıyoruz

Hatalarım olabilir olursa lütfen beni uyarın iyi oyunlar !

Konunun Ana Kaynağından Yazılar

Greeting,

Well for a long time now I have worked as a scripter on a server and have made many many many unique things and never really wanted to release them as they were there to make that server unique. Lately I have been working on things that I wanted to release to the public as more of a "here is my contribution" sort of thing. When I first started thinking about it, I wanting to release something that had not been done before or at least if it had been done, something very advanced of what had been done. After many attempts and frustrations I gave up and couldnt think of anything or had I thought of something after coding 50-70% of it I realized I didn't like it and wouldnt want to support it once it had been done. Well, the other day I had the idea that staff really needed a way to talk to each other ingame on my server(like a messege system of some sort). So I thought about it and basically thought, well I hate having to pause Uo to check something on the Forums, or leave a message for someone on the Forums, SO..... Why not create a Forum In-Game. Anyway thats what I did and here it is...

Update 1.3.6
-Fixed a null related crash bug.

Update 1.3.5
-Fixed a null related crash bug.

Update 1.3.4
-When someone adds to a thread it sorts to the top of the list like the forums here do.
-Some other small adjustments

Update 1.3.3
-Fixed a bug in the account management section.
-Added a Close button to the Thread Gump.
-Some other minor fixes

Update 1.3.2
-Fixed some potential crash bugs.

Update 1.3.1
-Fixed a crash bug.

Update 1.3.0
You will need to delete all data in /Data/Forums to use this version on. Sorry but i did state this was not ready for release on anything but a test server.
-Revamped alot of code, mostly to save memory, diskspace, and IO time. Everything is now saved in /Data/Forums/forumdata.sig. I will be implementing a system to backup/restore and export individual threads.
-Added a long post feature to the Post Gump. To use this simply enter a subject(if its a new post) click Long Post and start follow the directions.
-Added a player statistics tracking system. Thus far it includes post count and join date. Also coded in but not working as of yet is a rank system and the ability to add a signature.

Update 1.2.1
-Added ForumBulletinBoard. Just use [add ForumBulletinBoard to add this.

Update 1.2.0
-Custom UI for the administration stone. ( im tired of making gumps, you'll see why )
-Moderators added. They can only Lock and Delete threads at the moment.

Update 1.1.0
-Added a ForumAdminStone with serveral controls such as
-LockAccess: This sets the access level for locking threads
-DeleteAccess: This sets the access level for deleting threads
-MaxPostCharactersCount: This sets the max amount of characters in a post
-MinPostCharactersCount: This sets the min amount of characters in a post
-AutoCleanupDays: Amount of days needed to delete a inactive thread
-AutoCleanup: Active or inactive
-Added a ForumBook, will also make a ForumBoard in the future but its late right now
-You may now add Stickies, Announcements and the combination of those 2 with Staff messages.

Update 1.0.3
-Found out how to break line in html, no need for credits.txt now.

Update 1.0.2
-Added scrolling feature to the Threadview gump.
-Fixed a bug that could cause a crash.

Update 1.0.1
-Posts now resort to the top of the list after a new post has been added like a real forum
-Locked threads now show as a [X] icon on the post.
-If a thread is locked and a admin clicks it the Lock button will say Unlock.

Installation:
The installation is very simple.

1. Unzip the package, and extract it to somewhere in your Scripts folder.
2. Reboot server
3. Add the administration stone. Command - [add ForumAdminStone
3. Type [viewforums and your off.

Known Bugs:
Warning!! If you upgrade from versions 1.0.3 or less to versions 1.1.0 or higher all your posts will become stickies, You will need to delete them or wait till I can come up with a way to change them back. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Things to know:
I intend to add lots of things to it to make it as comperable to a real forum system you would see on the web. As of now you may post and all the administration properties such as Locking or Deleting thread is all managed based on your access level. If you are a staff member and you want to post to staff only, click new post and at the bottom right of the posting gump there will be a checkbox for staff only. If this is checked the thread will only show to staff members. This is great for new updates, change in rules and things of the sort.

The save directory for this is in /Data/Forums, if this directory does not exist it will create it, The save file for the threads is put here and each post is put in a folder by the characters name( if you get a few posts check /Data/Forums and you will understand ).

Planned Improvments:
1. Craftable Personal Forums
2. Ability to Ban/Unban accounts
3. Ability to unset stickies and announcements
4. More ideas please.

This package requires zero modifications to your distro of RunUO.
Güzel ^^ ayrıca teşekkürler haber verdigin için.
Sen Bunu Chatle Kullan Sonra ViewForums Yaz bak noluyor sürüyle bug var crash yersin [Chat Programıyla]

Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bu forum başlığına mesaj atmak istiyorsanız hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.