Serverde İn Gamede Player Bineği Tamelerken Playerin üstünde GEl babana Vs. şeklinde yazılar yazmıyor ve Sonundada Kabul etti veya başaramadınız demiyor... Yardım ederseniz sevinirim...
Speech klorunde tamınq jobtaminq.scp nı buraya koy yardımcı olayım
Expert
taming staff scriptini yoktur.
jobtaminq.scp Die Bir Scp yok ama

jobanimal.scp Die bir Scp var...

//****************************************************************************
//SPHERE by : Menasoft ©1997-2000
//www.sphereserver.com
// All SPHERE script files and formats are copyright Menasoft & Pareners.
// This file may be freely edited for personal use, but may not be distributed
// in whole or in pare, in any format wiyout express written permission from
// Menasoft & Pareners.  All donations and contributions
// become the property of Menasoft & Pareners.
//****************************************************************************
// FILE LAST UPDATED: Friday, April 28, 2000
// COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All files and content are copyright 1997-1999 Menasoft & Pareners. All
// donations and contributions become the property of Menasoft.

// Purpose: Britannia Animal Trainer Script
// Notes:  This is used for general information pertaining to all Britannian
//	Animal Trainer&裟s
// Current Keyword List:
//	job, what*do*do, trainer, train, animal, saddle, whip, dog, cat, horse
//	=============================================================================
[SPEECH jobAnimal]

ON=*buy*
src.dialog d_animal_satiss

ON=*job*
ON=*work*
ON=*what*do*do*
ON=*profession*
ON=*occupation*
ON=*trainer*
	IF ( <SRC.KARMA.WICKED> || <SRC.KARMA.BELLIGERANT> )
		IF ( <COMPLEXITY.HIGH> || <COMPLEXITY.MEDIUM> )
			DORAND 4
				SAY I train animals.
				SAY I break horses, and train cats and dogs.
				SAY Hast you a dog, horse or cat, that earns not its keep? I can train it to better serve thee, or sell thee a better one.
				SAY Shouldst you need a hard-working horse, dog or cat, I can provide thee with one.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I train animals, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>.
				SAY I break horses, and train cats and dogs, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>.
				SAY If you got a useless dog, horse or cat, I&&#35039;ll train it to obey, or sell thee a better one.
				SAY Need a hard-workin&&#35039; horse, dog or cat? I&&#35039;ll sell thee one or train thine.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELIF ( <SRC.KARMA.NEUTRAL> )
			DORAND 4
				SAY I train animals.
				SAY I train and sell horses, cats and dogs.
				SAY Hast you a dog, horse or cat, that earns not its keep? I can teach this animal to better serve thee.
				SAY If you shouldst need a hardworking horse, dog or cat, I can provide thee with one.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I train animals, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>.
				SAY I train and sell horses, cats and dogs, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>.
				SAY Got a dog, horse or cat, that don&&#35039;t earn its keep? I can teach it to be better.
				SAY Lookin&&#35039; for a hardworking horse, dog or cat? I can sell thee one, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I educate horses, cats and dogs.
				SAY I turn beasts into useful companions.
				SAY If thy dog, cat or horse is not quite the companion you mightst wish, I can teach it better and more useful behavior.
				SAY If you shouldst need a smare, well-behaved animal companion, I can provide thee with one.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I tame horses, cats and dogs.
				SAY I like to say that I turn beasts into friends.
				SAY If you hast a brutish dog, cat or horse, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>, I can teach it better and more useful behavior.
				SAY I&&#35039;m an animal trainer. I can find thee a smare, well-behaved animal if you would like one.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

ON=*Retrieve*
	IF <NPC>==BRAIN_ANIMAL_TRAINER
		PETRETRIEVE
	ENDIF

//ON=*Stable*
//	IF <NPC>==BRAIN_ANIMAL_TRAINER
//		PETSTABLE
//	ENDIF

ON=*train*
ON=*animal*
			DORAND 4
				SAY I teach beasts to respect the whip!
				SAY I make sure animals know who&&#35039;s the boss.
				SAY In my experience as a trainer, I have seen that the best way to spoil an animal is to spare the rod.
				SAY Any trainer will tell thee that one cannot reason with a horse or dog. They understand pain and pleasure, but little else.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I teach beasts to respect the whip!
				SAY I make sure animals know who&&#35039;s the boss.
				SAY It&&#35039;s my experience that the best way to spoil an animal is to spare the rod.
				SAY Any trainer will vouch - you can&&#35039;t reason with a horse or dog. They understand pain and pleasure, but that&&#35039;s it.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
			DORAND 4
				SAY I can break horses to saddle, train guard dogs, and even turn cats into better mousers.
				SAY I have found that animals need a firm but fair hand.
				SAY In my experience as a trainer, I have seen that animals respond best to a combination of strict discipline and affectionate praise.
				SAY Methinks there is naught worse than an untrained beast. An animal should be respectful and useful to its master.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I break horses, train guard dogs, and even turn cats into better mousers.
				SAY Animals are needin&&#35039; a firm but fair hand.
				SAY &&#35039;Tis my experience that animals seem to like strict rules and loving praise.
				SAY I think there ain&&#35039;t nothin&&#35039; worse than an untrained beast. Animals should be useful and obedient.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Animals learn like children, through affectionate discipline.
				SAY Train a beast with fear and it&&#35039;ll flee if it can. Train it with love and it will follow thee into hell itself.
				SAY The best way to train an animal is to befriend it. Once it is thy friend, it will desire to please thee in any way it can.
				SAY Those that make heavy use of the rod in training animals, are inferior to the poor beasts they abuse.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Animals learn like children, through kindness.
				SAY Train a beast with fear and it&&#35039;ll run off if it can. Train it with love and it&&#35039;ll follow thee to hell itself.
				SAY The best way to train an animal is be a friend to it. Then it&&#35039;ll do anything you ask.
				SAY Those that beat the animals they train are lower than the poor brutes they injure.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

ON=*saddle*
			DORAND 3
				SAY The horses of Britannia don&&#35039;t require saddles for riding. Some still use them, but it&&#35039;s more out of habit than need.
				SAY Don&&#35039;t bother with a saddle! Britannian horses are as belligerent with as wiyout them.
				SAY Saddles will get thee nowhere with these animals.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY Britannian horses don&&#35039;t need saddles. Some folks still use &&#35039;em, but you ain&&#35039;t gonna need &&#35039;em.
				SAY Don&&#35039;t bother with saddles! Britannian horses are as mean with as wiyout &&#35039;em.
				SAY Saddles will get thee nowhere with these beasts.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
			DORAND 3
				SAY I train my horses so that they prefer to be ridden bareback. &&#35039;Tis less trouble in the long run.
				SAY A well-trained horse should have no trouble being ridden saddle-less. In fact, they seem to prefer it.
				SAY A saddle would be a waste of thy money in Britannia.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY My horses like to be ridden bareback. Less trouble for the rider, too.
				SAY My horses ain&&#35039;t got no trouble being ridden wiyout no saddle. In fact, they like it.
				SAY Aw! A saddle is a waste of money in Britannia.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY We have bred horses here in Britannia of such intelligence that they&&#35039;re willing to work with thee, not against. The saddle has been rendered almost useless.
				SAY There is no need to use a saddle on these fine steeds.
				SAY Waste not thy money on a saddle. You do not need it.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY Our horses here in Britannia are smare. They&&#35039;re willing to work with thee, not against. The saddle&&#35039;s almost useless.
				SAY There ain&&#35039;t no need for a saddle on these creatures.
				SAY Don&&#35039;t waste money on a saddle. No need for it.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

ON=*whip*
			DORAND 3
				SAY Ah! Get thine own whip! No one makes or sells them here.  I had to braid mine myself.
				SAY There doesn&&#35039;t seem to be enough of a market for whips to support a craftsman. I had to make mine own.
				SAY You are a man after my own heare, if you are looking for a whip. Sorry I can&&#35039;t help thee, yough. No one seems to find it worth the time to sell &&#35039;em.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY Ah! No one makes or sells them whips, anymore.  I had to braid my own.
				SAY There don&&#35039;t seem to be enough interest for whips for a man to make a living makin&&#35039; &&#35039;em. I made my own.
				SAY A whip&&#35039;s a useful thing, I&&#35039;m tellin&&#35039; thee. Sorry I can&&#35039;t help, yough. No one seems to want to sell &&#35039;em.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
			DORAND 3
				SAY Oh, you do not need a whip for thine animals. &&#35039;Tis too harsh a punishment!
				SAY A well-used whip will cause thy horse or dog to turn on thee. Mark my words. &&#35039;Tis lucky you can no longer get one.
				SAY You should not need a whip for a well-trained animal.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY A whip ain&&#35039;t very useful for most animals. Makes &&#35039;em mean!
				SAY Use a whip too much and that animal will turn on thee. Mark my words. It&&#35039;s lucky you can no longer get one.
				SAY You shouldn&&#35039;t need a whip for one of my animals.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY Only a heareless animal would think to use a whip! Be glad that none can be bought in Britannia!
				SAY There is no need to use a whip on these fine steeds! Don&&#35039;t think on it!
				SAY &&#35039;Tis a good thing none sell those evil instruments any longer! Only a monster would think to use one!
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 3
				SAY Now you wouldn&&#35039;t think to use a whip, would you? &&#35039;Tis a good thing that none can be bought in Britannia!
				SAY There ain&&#35039;t no need to use a whip on these steeds! Don&&#35039;t think on it!
				SAY &&#35039;Tis a good thing none sell those evil instruments any longer! Only a monster would think to use one!
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

ON=*dog*
		IF ( <COMPLEXITY.HIGH> )
			DORAND 4
				SAY I show my dogs who&&#35039;s boss.
				SAY My guard dogs will rip an intruder&&#35039;s throat right out.
				SAY An unmannered dog is a curse on its master.
				SAY All of my dogs know to fear their masters.
			ENDDO
		ELIF ( <COMPLEXITY.MEDIUM>)
			DORAND 4
				SAY I show my curs who&&#35039;s boss.
				SAY Marry, an unmannered dog is a curse on its master.
				SAY All of my dogs know to fear their masters.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I show my curs who&&#35039;s the boss.
				SAY Marry, a brutish dog&&#35039;s a curse on its master.
				SAY All my dogs know to fear their masters.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
			DORAND 4
				SAY I train strong working dogs, not little house pets.
				SAY You must be firm with a dog, but cruelty will ruin them.
				SAY I find that the more well-behaved the dog is, the happier it is.
				SAY All of my dogs respect their masters.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY I train strong working dogs, not little house pets.
				SAY You must be firm with a dog, but beatings&&#35039;ll ruin &&#35039;em.
				SAY I find that the more trained a dog is, the happier it is.
				SAY All my dogs respect their masters.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY A dog is like a good soldier. All he asks of thee is wise, fair leadership.
				SAY There is no human friendship can equal the bond between man and dog.
				SAY A dog is happiest when it knows exactly what its human expects of it.
				SAY All of my dogs love their masters.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY A dog is like a good soldier. All he asks is wise, fair leadership.
				SAY There ain&&#35039;t no human friendship can touch a dog&&#35039;s love for its master.
				SAY A dog is happiest when it knows exactly what&&#35039;s expected of it.
				SAY All my dogs love their masters.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

ON=*cat*
			DORAND 5
				SAY Even a cat can learn to fear a boot.
				SAY I don&&#35039;t stand for any nonsense, even from a cat.
				SAY I don&&#35039;t know why people waste their time with the arrogant creatures. If my cats don&&#35039;t prove good mousers, they end up fish food.
				SAY The world&&#35039;s too small for a useless cat.
				SAY Cats? I keep &&#35039;em only because people seem to want them. I&&#35039;faith, I cannot see why.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 5
				SAY Even a cat can learn what a boot&&#35039;s for.
				SAY I don&&#35039;t stand for no nonsense, not even from a cat.
				SAY Can&&#35039;t understand what people see in cats. If mine don&&#35039;t prove good mousers, they end up fish food.
				SAY The world&&#35039;s too small for a useless cat.
				SAY Cats? I keep &&#35039;em only because people keep askin&&#35039; me for &&#35039;em. Dunno what they want &&#35039;em for ...
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
			DORAND 4
				SAY One can&&#35039;t really train a cat. One can simply try to convince it that it wants to do things in a certain way.
				SAY Cats haven&&#35039;t any masters, but they do have friends, or even pareners.
				SAY A cat cannot be trained. But its skills can be put to work catching mice.
				SAY I think many people keep a cat for the same reason they might buy a painting - they are beautiful, graceful animals.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 2
				SAY &&#35039;Tis impossible to train a cats. I jus&&#35039; try and convince &&#35039;em they wants to do things my way.
				SAY Cats got no masters. You can sometimes make friends with &&#35039;em, yough.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Many misguided folk distrust cats. They find them much too human for comfort.
				SAY A well-behaved cat is a blessing to any house. The other kind is a curse.
				SAY Cats need naught from humans. They are companion only to those who they truly care for.
				SAY Windowsills and heareh rugs look painfully empty wiyout a cat lying on them.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Many folks ain&&#35039;t trustin&&#35039; cats; think they&&#35039;re much too human for comfort.
				SAY Well-behaved cats are a blessing. Wildcats are a curse.
				SAY Cats need nothin&&#35039; from us. They stick around only &&#35039;cause they like the company.
				SAY A house seems mighty empty wiyout a cat.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

ON=*horse*
			DORAND 4
				SAY The first thing one must understand is that the horse is a stupid creature.
				SAY Until a horse has a bit in its mouth, the only way to get its attention is to strike it between the eyes with a fist.
				SAY A horse is worth its oats only so long as it can work. Otherwise, it&&#35039;s worth little more than shoe leather.
				SAY I have yet to meet a horse I couldn&&#35039;t break.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY The first thing you needs to know is that a horse is a stupid brute.
				SAY &&#35039;Til you hast a bit in its mouth, the only way to talk to a horse is to pound it between the eyes with a fist.
				SAY A horse is only worth its oats if it can work. Past that, it&&#35039;s worth little more &&#35039;n shoe leather.
				SAY I haven&&#35039;t met a horse I couldn&&#35039;t break.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
			DORAND 4
				SAY A well-trained horse can be a fine animal. There is truly no creature more useful to man.
				SAY I cannot abide a belligerent or willful horse.
				SAY A horse is only as good as its rider.
				SAY All of my horses are well-schooled, hard-working animals.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Nothin&&#35039; more useful than a saddle-broke horse.
				SAY I can&&#35039;t stand a mean or stubborn horse.
				SAY A horse is only as good as its rider.
				SAY All my horses are well-taught, hard-working animals.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Horses have been glorified in legend since man first learned to ride them. Surely there is no more noble a beast.
				SAY When both horse and rider are experienced, the signals that pass between them are invisible to an observer.
				SAY Methinks there exists no creature more beautiful and more willing to serve man than the horse.
				SAY I have yet to meet a horse that could not be ridden. Training them requires only a modicum of patience and gentleness.
			ENDDO
		ELSE
			DORAND 4
				SAY Ahh, <SRC.SEX milord/milady>, I think there&&#35039;re few animals more noble than the horse.
				SAY If you&&#35039;rt looking at a good horse and a good rider, &&#35039;tis impossible to see when the rider corrects the horse.
				SAY I think there ain&&#35039;t no creature more willin&&#35039; to serve man than the horse.
				SAY I&&#35039;ve never known a horse that couldn&&#35039;t be ridden. It just takes a bit of patience.
			ENDDO
		ENDIF
	ENDIF

[COMMENT SPEECH jobAnimal]
//ANIMAL TRAINER
DEFAULT=You are making no sense!
ON=BUY
	BUY
ON=SELL
	SELL
ON=Hi
ON=Hail
ON=Hello
ON=Greet
	SAY=Hello, hast you seen any of my animals?
ON=job
	SAY=I make friend with creatures of field and forest.
ON=goodbye
ON=farewell
ON=bye
	SAY=Farewell, and be kind to the animals.
	BYE
	return 1
ON=animal
SAY=A well trained, well treated animal makes a loyal protector during battle.
ON=cat
SAY=If your boat is infested, just send a trained cat down into the hold!
ON=dog
SAY=A dog makes an excellent travelling companion.
ON=horse
SAY=Horses may be ridden or sold to a stable.
ON=mount
SAY=To mount your horse, you may need to select him twice.
ON=saddle
SAY=Some riders prefer saddles, but bareback riding will help you and your steed form a closer bond.
ON=steed
SAY=Surely owning a fine steed is a sign of wealth.
ON=train
SAY=As a animal trainer&&#35039;s skill progresses, he may even be able to tame a few evil natured creatures.
ON=trainer
SAY=Animal trainers also help supply stables with horses. A fine skill to have indeed.
ON=whip
SAY=Never use a whip on  your pet, unless you&&#35039;d like to be attacked.
//RANDOM=Oh where! Oh where! Has my little dog gone? Oh where! Oh where! Can he be?

[EOF]
tstaff.scp yada taming staff in oldugu scp den kaynaklanir o. Bundan deil.

Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bu forum başlığına mesaj atmak istiyorsanız hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.