Oh.Hi guys =)
While i was bored, i had an idea about US.It's about English.I know U-Sers are student (generally) and they learn English.English is a bit problem for us because we have problems about practising, i think and in this topic, we can practise.
But, we needs a person who wants really this.Understood me?We don't need any camper :p.
If you want to join, say your capactiy about english.For example I'm a student at Grade 9 and I know English but not very well.
Maybe while i was writing this paragraphes i did a lot of mistakes but I think it isn't problem for us.We can understand?
Let's start.:)
Nice topic to talk about ... This topic will only help you with your grammar though, not with speaking. If you really want to learn English, you need to speak, but of course you need grammar too.
Okey =)
Yes, you're right.
If a person who wants to learn grammars,We can help him/her.
Or you need information about a word,we can write meaning of the word in English here. =)
Please when you are looking meaning of a world,use a English to English dictionary.I think it's easily than using English to Turkish dicitonary. =)
You need to watch your "s"

If it is a person which is he/she/it put "s" or "es"
If it is more than one person, you don't need to put "s" or "es"

For example:
If a person who wants (right) to learn grammars (wrong), we can help him/her.
We can't speak good english unless make a lot of practise with people who can speak professional english. Supposing that we know all subjects of english grammar. Will this be enough for us ? Exactly no. We have to go england or usa for to talk professional.
Thanks Akillis,I didn't know that (or I didn't listen my teacher :p)
And I edited my post 'cause I wrote "him".I forgot other U-Sers =) (girls ;-))
But I didn't see any female u-ser :con(pass this)

Yes you're rigt Infernus but in the High School,I think it's enough but unfortunately in the Univercity it's not going to be enough. =)
Infernus : We can't speak good english unless make a lot of practise with people who can speak professional english. Supposing that we know all subjects of english grammar. Will this be enough for us ? Exactly no. We have to go england or usa for to talk professional.

You don't need to go to English speaking countries to speak/learn English. I learned in Turkey and made it better in USA. You just need to study to make it perfect. Even Americans or British people mess up while they're speaking.
There are a lot of english teachers in turkey. But only %20 english teachers can speak professional english. Because they only know english grammar and words. They have to go abroad even if they know english grammar.
Yes Infernus right.I think they must teach to think in English.It's the necessary thing but they don't think English.

And I hava a question.What's the meaning of abroad? =)
It means "yurtdışı" in turkish.
Thanks a lot.I understood but I want you to write in English.

For example, I looked up this link by using google. =)
www.seslisozluk.com
I'm a 11th English class student. I must study hard :(
Kanglaoo : Okey =)

keep going?

hey! others:

I' am not engilish doyu turkish speak?(what kind of!)

Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bu forum başlığına mesaj atmak istiyorsanız hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.