My job: Programming and Networking at this company called Hitcents
My age: 24

@hedene
PS3 is ok but not good... My roommate owns it so I play with it sometimes... I usually play with my XBOX so...
My computer crushes'em all. :D
Celeron 800 MHz
32 MB 133 MHz RAM
4 MB S3/Trio
4 Gb IDE HDD
It's the best system of all,guys :D
@Infernus
Money,money,money =)
when u said money 3 times, i remembered this song :)
Money money money always funny
in the rich mans world :D
Akillis : My job: Programming and Networking at this company called Hitcents
My age: 24

@hedene
PS3 is ok but not good... My roommate owns it so I play with it sometimes... I usually play with my XBOX so...

Also Akillis has a profession on sexuality. Especially on male kind ;)
By the joke, I haven't seen this topic before.
Nice one to improve grammar. But if you want to improve your speech, you need to speak.
Easiest way is to sing :)
Hi, guys

What happened here? I can not see any U-Sers. I'm sad about that.
or
Let's talk guys. =)

Bu konu Undomiel tarafından düzenlendi(2008-03-15 11:09, 16 yıl önce)
I think you won&裟t,
These ideas are ussualy not effective
(don&裟t ask me why...It&裟s a long long story and I don&裟t like long stories these days )

or

Some people has some troubles with speaking English,
:)

Bu konu hedene tarafından düzenlendi(2008-06-09 22:26, 15 yıl önce)
I Cant Speak İngiliz :-P
Why&裟re you doing this? We try this regulary but someone comes and destroys?Why?

Bu konu Cluster tarafından düzenlendi(2008-06-09 08:46, 15 yıl önce)
Hello,

My name is Dogan.

Good Bye :p
Novice
Bye :P
@Hello,

My name is Dogan.

Good Bye

LOL
How u doin US ??

Apparently most users were given up the topic . honestly i didnt expect that much English from u guys .. when i came to Australia thanks to Akillis he helped me about the words which i couldnt find out . So as u guys know it is definitly not easy to study in another country especialy if we think about our culture its 100% opposite with the others . I recommend you to guys carry on your English and practise on it is definetly easy to learn how to speak and write english . i was wondering when i came to this country i only knew how to ask the names and you now how to say yes no stuff like that .so Nowadays English language is becoming more serious and important and i reckon if guys are keen first thing that u have to do is get your ielts exam because it is more difficult to pass in another country what else hmmmm ?? yeah that would be enough i guess . because when u go the other countries u r only allow to study 60 weeks and if u want to go trought an universite u will have to done that ielts exam and have to make more than 5.5 ... Offically excuse my language but it is fuckn bullshit . if u ask why only 3. class countries are suppose to pass that exam . it came very resist to me i mean we are all learning to same language and even thought your English skill is better than other guys u have to take that shit anyway . So in short if one of u guys plans a stuff like that u better to get your ielts exam first but if u are only interested in learning English it wouldnt be a problem but in fact get do the ielts test before you go . However i would have one more chance to have a choose u would stick my flight ticket in minister of australian goverment "s ass .

About the topic im very glad to see that kind of things here and if anyone needs a help about English language i would be 100% happy help . So thanks the person who has added to this topic ;)
Your Welcome slazer =)
Hi Everybody ;

Hedene Which Exam Do you Have ?

İ Must Go Because i Have GCE Exams

Bye Everybody
Hey! What is the mater man?

Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bu forum başlığına mesaj atmak istiyorsanız hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.