How is life going in these days U-S users ?
I think, we will deliver Ultima Strike to our new Foreign U-Sers =)
I'm unhappy about a person.Maybe you saw the topic.
We had an exam and I have good marks man :D

100 :asik2
Beyler reklam yapmak yasak.Akillis ve kangoloo neden reklam topicini kilitlemiyorsunuz.İngilicze bilmediğimi mi sandınız :yes:p
Undomiel : I know U-Sers are student (generally) and they learn English.English is a bit problem for us because we have problems about practising, i think and in this topic, we can practise.

If you have a brain, you can understand.
@VladimiR
You're so clever and you can this for the future.Go away and use it into the other topics.
türkçe konuşun bişey anlamıyom:con
ORAYA YAZDIM KOCAMAN BU KONU İNGİLİZCE TÜRKÇE POST ATMAYIN DİYE

Şruada adam gibi birşey yapmaya çalışıyoruz ama neden böyle yapıyorsunuz bir türlü anlamış değilim.Yok dalga geçtiğinizi düşünüyorum.Biraz anlayışlı olun ya.
Undomiel : ORAYA YAZDIM KOCAMAN BU KONU İNGİLİZCE TÜRKÇE POST ATMAYIN DİYE

Şruada adam gibi birşey yapmaya çalışıyoruz ama neden böyle yapıyorsunuz bir türlü anlamış değilim.Yok dalga geçtiğinizi düşünüyorum.Biraz anlayışlı olun ya.

I agree with you. As you know only 5 or 10 people know to speak english in u-s.

Undomiel, Do you want to be an english teacher ? As i see you are fourteen years old and you know good english. If you want you can be in the future. I have missed a chance in the high school. I could go an english class but I didn't prefer it. Now i'm so sorry.
Whatever Nevermind man, There will absolutely be bad eggs, They have fun while slaying this beautyful topic.
Death_Rider : Whatever Nevermind man, There will absolutely be bad eggs, They have fun while slaying this beautyful topic.

Absolutely. This is reason why they screw up these subjects.
Thanks Infernus.You're good at English.(very very good =)
I didn't understand them.I think it's a postmaster style.
I don't want to be English teacher 'cause it's hard.I want to be genetic engineer or atomic engineer or nanotechnologicy engineer :asik2
I'm a student at an anatolian highschool :) I like learning other languages =)
wtf?:asik2
delta force :P
what
do not post foolish messages please !

Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bu forum başlığına mesaj atmak istiyorsanız hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.