if you don't know English use ::::::::> Yes :lol
haha u r funny

if u dunno some words , u can use : www.seslisozluk.com i dunno anything else XD
by the way , this topic will be beneficial for improving your English.
hope you enjoy there , too.
I like football because it is enjoyable and once for all sing the happy song.
This is a book :D
No this can't be ! I was supposing that as a pencil !
nice idea for practising english.I haven't got enough time to do this :( However with you,it will be easier :)
Thanks for supporting guys :)
Hey, Xantier,your English is very good.Congrulations (or like that :p)
Akillis why are u being in Kentucky?Do u live or study there?
I came to USA on 2003 because of my dad's project. He is a retired Turkish Air Force General. He started a project for Turkish Air Force, but couldn't finish it so Boeing company offered him a job to finish his project. Now, Boeing, Turkish Air Force and Havelsan got together to finish my dad's project. He is a radar programmer of NATO planes. I came to Seattle, WA first then transferred to Kentucky. I am living alone, working and also studying as a Computer Science major and minor Mathematics. I work at Hitcents which is a developer company.

blah blah blah iste :)
Hi guys.
It's very very boring day man. :D
I'm going to conquer the Byzantine.Ride out lancers =)
I was playing red alert 2 , your "conquer" word reminded me that : ). Finally , i bought original red alert 2 from D&R i was collecting money for that : ). My target is buying diablo II now. I had Diablo 1.

Which original games do you have ?
=) I haven't got any original games.
I wanted to buy but The **** company didn't send it by using cargo =)
It is not easy to buy original games in Turkey because Turkish people like faking : )
Yeah,u r right =)
My brother has got a original game.It's called StarCraft (best game for me) but he is not sharin' with me =).When I was child :p He shared with me and I played on Battlenet but Koreans are the best cheaters on the world.They crushed me :D.
There isn't any game on (in) my computer. I deleted them all. (like kill'em all :D)
Heh nice topic but not for me because im speaking or talking english like a murloc :utangac1

Üye Ol veya Giriş Yap

Bu forum başlığına mesaj atmak istiyorsanız hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.